Dexsport Progress Report
Hello, Dexsport community! According to our culture of being accountable to you, we present an update on all the exciting things we’ve been working on over the past month. Let’s dive in!
– The International Betting Contest on Dexsport has been officially launched
– Two big $DESU giveaways successfully completed
– New betting pool Thunder Lands is available on Polygon chain
– A partnership with Port3, a web3-based contests service, has been announced
– A large-scale work with traffic for different geolocations has been implemented
Technical Development and Design
– Online Support Chat has been added
– The bug with switching pools has been fixed. Now the system switches currencies without any error
– New Turbo Games have been run on the platform
– The development team has fixed issues with logging in to the platform from different wallets
Current Community Stats
Official Twitter: 49000 followers
Official Telegram: 11,950 members
Dexsport is the first to develop a web3 betting platform, deployed on BNB Chain, OKX Chain and Polygon, that provides the opportunity to play with a shared pool of liquidity and receive the winnings through the blockchain. The platform format has been carefully designed and selected due to the need for transparency of procedures and the growing popularity of DAO and DeFi.